The Job Preparation option provides an opportunity for students to enhance their understanding of the expectations of competitive entry-level work. Students will participate in classes and have the opportunity to explore a variety of work experiences.
How much does Job Preparation cost?
Students pay an application fee to Kwantlen, plus moderate program fees. In some cases, various government ministries may pay a portion of these costs. This program is defined as adult upgrading and students may be eligible for the Adult Upgrading Grant.
Where is Job Preparation offered?
The Job Preparation option is offered on the Langley, Richmond and Surrey campuses.
How do I apply?
To initiate the application process, please attend an Information/Intake Session at your preferred campus. To register for an Information/Intake Session, visit kpu.ca/aca/appd.
What are the program entrance requirements?
- Graduation from a BC secondary school or the equivalent (or meet KPU's mature student status - 19+)
- Permanent disability or combination of learning difficulties that hinder scholastic success
- Ability to navigate community and campus safely and independently
- Evidence of previous successful independent work experience
- Satisfactory assessment of English proficiency
- Interview with faculty
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Bryn Poirier by calling 604-599-3095.