You have missed our APPD Information/Intake Sessions for September 2018 but we still have seats available. See contact details below.
The Job Preparation option provides an opportunity for students to investigate and prepare for future work and academic opportunities. They will identify options for involvement in campus, community and work settings. Students will build essential skills through a combination of employment-oriented classroom instruction and monitored work experience.
How much does Job Preparation cost?
Students pay an application fee to KPU, plus moderate program fees. In some cases, various government ministries may pay a portion of these costs. This program is defined as adult upgrading and students may be eligible for the Adult Upgrading Grant.
Where is Job Preparation offered?
The Job Preparation option is offered on the Langley, Richmond and Surrey campuses.
How do I apply?
To initiate the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Bryn Poirier by calling 604-599-3095.
What are the program entrance requirements?
- Graduation from a BC secondary school or the equivalent (or meet KPU's mature student status - 19+)
- Permanent disability or combination of learning difficulties that hinder scholastic success
- Ability to navigate community and campus safely and independently
- Evidence of previous successful independent work experience
- Satisfactory assessment of English proficiency
- Interview with faculty