The Career Choices and Life Success Program (CCLS) is for women who want to assess or reassess their life and career goals. The program provides the skills, knowledge and self assurance to choose a career and life direction with confidence. Career and life choices are supported by vocational and personal assessments, information research and work placements to ensure the right career choice. Personal growth and development is encouraged in the rich classroom learning experiences and practical skills. This program guarantees to deliver more than expected.
Kwantlen's CCLS graduates know what they want in terms of life choices and career direction. They possess the tools and the self-confidence to attain their personal, educational and career goals.
Upcoming Information Sessions
|Thursday April 27||10:30am-12:00pm||Room W2075||KPU Langley||Register Now|
|Thursday May 18||10:30am-12:00pm||Room W2075||KPU Langley||Register Now|
|Tuesday June 13||10:30am-12:00pm||Room W2075||KPU Langley||Register Now|
CCLS is a 15 week program with two intakes per year: September and January. The next intake is Fall 2017. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- CCLS 0800 - Self Knowledge – Basis for Success
- CCLS 0810 - Communication Skills
- CCLS 0820 - Personal Management and Problem Solving
- CCLS 0915 - Career and Education Experience
- CCLS 0900 - Career Assessment and Research
- CCLS 0920 - Career and Life Planning
For further details about these courses, see the University Calendar.
Steps in Application Process
- Attend one Information Session (see information above).
- Complete the CCLS Registration Form.
- Interview with the Program Instructor.
- Complete the KPU Application Form.
- Pay admission, tuition and student association fees.
Mary Ann Becher
ACA Academic Advisor