Since 2007, Kwantlen Polytechnic University has recognized many deserving KPU alumni through the Alumni Awards Program.
The purpose of the awards is to recognize alumni and future alumni who have enhanced the reputation of the university through their outstanding career, public service, community service, athletic, arts and culture, or academic achievements. Kwantlen Polytechnic University alumni, students, employees, faculty, and members of the community are invited to nominate candidates who may have demonstrated excellence in their respective fields.
We are currently accepting applications for all categories and the application deadline has been extended to May 1, 2017.
- Recognizes KPU alumni demonstrating excellence in one or more of the following areas - Professional, Arts and Culture, Athletics, Public Service, Community and/or Volunteer Service, Academics and/or Research, Entrepreneurial or Innovation, Applied Technology, or Exemplified resilience in the face of adversity. Significant contributions on a regional, national, or international level would also be considered.
2. Outstanding Young Alumni Nomination Package 2017_young alumni
- Recognizes KPU alumni who are under 30 years old at the time of nomination.
- Have demonstrated excellence professionally and/or through community service.
- Involvement with KPU or alumni activities since graduation will be considered an asset.
3. Future Alumni Nomination Package 2017_future alumni
- Recognizes future KPU Alumni who are KPU students at the time of nomination.
- Have demonstrated excellence through education/service at KPU or in the community.
4. Honourary Alumni
- Recognizes non-KPU alumni who have made significant contributions to the KPU community or society. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Awards in each category may not be granted every year. The KPU Alumni Association will qualify the number of recipients for the awards each year.