As a KPU alumnus, you automatically become a member of Kwantlen Polytechnic University Alumni Association (KPUAA), an organization comprising more than 50,000 highly skilled and diversely educated Kwantlen graduates. With such a vast membership, KPUAA has the buying power to negotiate valuable discounts for its alumni on a variety of interesting products and services.
This program is in its early stages, but as it develops, be sure to check back regularly to see the latest opportunities KPUAA has negotiated on your behalf.
Employers are always looking for KPU talent. Over 200 jobs are posted monthly with free professional development workshops and networking opportunities on KPU’s online job posting system for alumni and students on Career Connection. If you would like access to Career Connection, email your contact information and student number to email@example.com or visit www.kpu.ca/careers for details.
Benefits and rewards
- Networking events and opportunities hosted by the alumni association
- Access to career services and online job posting system
- Lifelong library privileges
- Free access to the KPU fitness centre and discounted
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at our KPU bookstores (excluding text books)
- 25% off KPU conference & meeting room services
- Coast Capital Financial Services and Life Insurance - KPU students and alumni can support their alumni association by signing up for a Coast Visa Desjardins credit card. Coast Capital Savings supports the KPU Alumni Association by providing compensation for every Coast Visa Desjardins credit card opened by KPU students or alumni. Learn how to apply here or go to any Coast Capital Savings branch for more details
- Discounted commercial printing through Kwantlen Print Services
- Discounts on various fellow alumni businesses
- Save more with TD Insurance - As a graduate of Kwantlen Polytechnic University you now have privileged access to the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program, which provides savings through lower preferred insurance rates. Plus, by choosing TD Insurance you also give back. Our program contributes to Kwantlen Polytechnic University every year, so while you benefit from savings, you will also be supporting your alma mater. Get preferred group rates on your home or tenant insurance and save. We have been serving thousands of alumni like you for more than 65 years. We would be pleased to count you among our many satisfied customers. Click here for more information and find out how much you can save.
For more information on benefits and rewards, please call the KPUAA office at 604-599-3003.