Application Deadline September 30, 2017
KPU, together with donors, has established a bursary for full-time undergraduate students demonstrating high financial need. Bursary amounts are determined by student financial need, the number of eligible applicants, program of study, and other factors. Students may submit an online application to be considered for bursary assistance each term.
Please read all of the important information and instructions before completing the online application.
NOTE: International students are not eligible for bursaries or other awards whose criteria include financial need.
To be eligible for the fall bursary, students must:
- Attend full-time (at least 9 undergraduate credits at 1100 course level or higher) in the fall semester (or 6 credits for students with a permanent disability who have been approved through StudentAid BC to study at a reduced course load). Trades and vocational students studying on a full-time basis are also eligible to apply
- Maintain a minimum CGPA 2.0 at KPU
- Be in Good Academic Standing
- Complete and submit the Budget Worksheet portion of the online application to show financial need
Eligible bursary recipients will be notified and mailed a cheque by mid-October. Non-recipients will also be notified.
This application is for bursary only - no supporting documentation is required.
The application is located by clicking on "Apply Here" below and logging in to the KPU Online Self-Service (OSS) portal. After logging in, please follow these steps:
- Click on "Student Menu"
- Click on “Student Awards and Financial Assistance”
- Click on “Award Application”
- Select Application Type "Fall Term 2017 – KPU Fall Bursary Program," click “Apply” and begin completing the application.
NOTE: Although the application does not require a student statement or any supporting documentation, the online Budget Worksheet portion of the application must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Click “Yes” to the terms & conditions on the Personal Declaration page in order for your application to be submitted successfully.