APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 2, 2018
You will only be considered for the KPU Spring Bursary if you can demonstrate financial need and meet specific eligibility requirements. For this reason, the Budget Worksheet and Assets portion of the online application must be submitted with your application.
Eligible students must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 undergraduate credits (courses numbered 1100 or higher) with a minimum cumulative GPA (CGPA) of 2.0 or higher. Students with permanent disabilities who are approved to be considered full-time at a reduced course load must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 undergraduate credits.
Students attending Trades programs are generally considered to be attending on a full-time basis.
International students are not eligible for bursaries or awards that specify financial need as a criteria.
the application for the KPU Spring Bursary Program is located by logging into KPU Online Self-service using your KPU ID (student number) and your password.
After logging in, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Online Self-Service tab and “Student Menu”
- Click on “Student Awards and Financial Assistance”
- Click on “Award Application”
- Ensuring that the "Application Type" selected is Spring Term – KPU Bursary Program. Click “Apply” to begin.
- You MUST submit the online Budget Worksheet portion of the application. However, you are not required to submit a student statement or supporting documentation.
Important – You MUST agree to the terms & conditions on the Personal Declaration page in order to submit your application successfully.