Two KPU students have developed an app that could revolutionize health care in Surrey: A tracking system with the ability to map and log patient movements.
School of Business
Welcome to The School of Business at Kwantlen.
This website is designed to assist you in learning more about the School of Business and the terrific learning opportunities available here.
To provide students of diverse backgrounds, ages, and aspirations with quality business education that prepares them for success in the workplace and graduate school.
Take a moment to click on the What's Happening? link on the left side of this page to read about upcoming events and recent news from the School of Business.
2014 KPU General In-Course Awards
Application deadline: March 27, 2014
Students currently attending Kwantlen and planning to enroll for the Fall 2014 semester, can now apply online to be considered for scholarships and awards. Only one online application is needed to be considered for any of the annual KPU and School of Business Awards.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts Minor in Economics (Faculty of Arts)
Diplomas and Certificates
- Accounting Diploma
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Administration
- Business Management (diploma)
- Business Management (certificate)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (diploma)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (certificate)
- Economics (see Faculty of Arts)
- General Business Studies
- Human Resource Management - Post Baccalaureate Diploma
- Legal Administrative Studies
- Marketing Management
- Public Relations
The Surrey Board of Trade (SBoT) and Kwantlen Polytechnic's School of Business have partnered to create the Partners-in-Marketing program. The program provides local SBoT members the opportunity to work with motivated students and experienced faculty in solving their marketing problems. Students learn from "real world" marketing situations and SBoT members can receive analysis and recommendations on how best to address their marketing needs. The student teams are supervised by expert faculty with extensive industry and educational backgrounds. Members can apply to work with faculty led student teams on a variety of projects including:
- Developing a marketing plan
- Conducting market research
- Creating an integrated marketing communications program
- Conducting an overall marketing assessment and consulting plan