In just 12 months you can be on the fast-track to your CPA designation. Our Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Accounting gives you the skills, education, and prerequisites to begin the CPA Professional Education Program. All courses are eligible for professional education requirements and the program is fully endorsed by the CPA.
What's My Career Potential?
Did you know that from 2015 to 2024, the provincial government expects there to be over 22,000 job openings in the accounting field? Also, CPA designation holders earn a median salary over $100,000. CPAs are needed in every organization, regardless of the industry.
- Recognized undergraduate degree
- KPU's Undergraduate English Proficiency Requirement
- Part-time & Full-time
- Open intake
- Start dates:
- Fall – September
- Spring – January
- Summer – May
Courses will be provided through our Surrey campus until such time that our new KPU Civic Plaza campus is completed (expected to open in Fall 2018)
This program consists with 14 courses (48 credits) that will be delivered in an in-class or blended format.
- ACCT 2293: Accelerated Introductory Financial Accounting
- BUQU 1230: Business Statistics
- BUSI 2390: Business Law
- CBSY 2205: Management Information Systems
- ECON 1150: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 1250: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ACCT 5110: Intermediate Financial Accounting
- ACCT 5220: Introductory Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 5335: Taxation
- ACCT 5480: Corporate Finance
- ACCT 5510: Advanced Financial Accounting
- ACCT 5645: Audit & Assurance
- ACCT 5720: Advanced Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 5800: Strategy & Governance
Attend an upcoming information session for this program:
- October 3, 2017
- October 25, 2017
- November 14, 2017
I can’t attend any of these dates, please email me more information.