The Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Operations & Supply Chain Management provides you with business management skills as a foundation and then it provides you with specialized skills in operations & supply chain management. Learn about procurement, logistics, value chains, transportation, info tech, quality, product & process design, and much more.
What's My Career Potential?
Did you know that from 2015 to 2024, the provincial government expects there to be over 10,000 job openings in operations & supply chain management field? Job opportunities will be in the following roles to name a few: Purchasing Agents/Managers; Management Consultants; Managers in construction, transportation, production, & utilities.
- Recognized undergraduate degree or a technical/science diploma with 5 yrs of related experience (a resume will be required)
- KPU's Undergraduate English Proficiency Requirement
- Part-time, Full-time, & Coop
- Limited intake
- Start dates:
- Fall – September
- Spring – January
Courses will be provided through our Surrey campus until such time that our new KPU Civic Plaza campus is completed (expected to open in Fall 2018)
This program consists with 11 courses (33 credits) that will be delivered in an in-class, blended (online & in-class) or compressed (6hr class for 6 weeks) format.
- BUSM 5100: Accounting & Financial Management for Managers
- BUSM 5110: Managing Dynamic Teams
- BUSM 5120: Project Management
- BUSM 5130: Quantitative Methods for Business Management
- BUSM 5140: Negotiations & Stakeholder Communications
- OSCM 5100: Strategic Operations Management
- OSCM 5110: Information Systems for Operations & Supply Chain Management
- OSCM 5120: Quality Management
- OSCM 5130: Productivity, Innovation & Lean Systems
- OSCM 5140: Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- OSCM 5150: Applied Operations or Supply Chain Management Project
Attend an upcoming information session for this program:
- October 10, 2017
- November 1, 2017
- November 21, 2017
I can’t attend any of these dates, please email me more information.