School of Business
Kwantlen Polytechnic University's School of Business is the second largest undergraduate business school in Western Canada offering degree, diploma and certificate program options in applied business disciplines, economics and information technology. Awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), our programs are designed and delivered with rigorous educational standards giving students the opportunity to acquire industry desired skills, knowledge and applied experiences. When students graduate they are:
- “Job-ready”, as they have demonstrated an understanding of how to learn and have practical experience;
- Willing to learn and eager to contribute where their employers need them, knowing that career success is built on results;
- Well-rounded business and technical professionals with specialized, practical expertise in a specific business discipline.
Areas of Study:
- Faculty Admission Requirements
- Pathway to Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate programs
- Post-baccalaureate programs
- Undergraduate programs
For more information about the School of Business or to contact us, please visit our website at http://www.kpu.ca/business.
Interim Dean: Stephanie Howes
Phone: 604.599.3252 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org