All campuses are open as scheduled
Last updated February 14th, 6:05 AM
The KPU website is the best source for up-to-date information. You can also find information about campus closures by calling 604-599-2000 or by checking the radio and television stations listed below.
Class cancellation notifications will be sent from instructors to students via their KPU email address. If student(s) arrive and the instructor is not present within 15 minutes of the class start time, the class is considered to be cancelled.
- Drive slowly and commute with extreme caution.
- Plan for a longer than normal commute and expect delays.
- Be prepared and bring warm clothes, safety equipment, and other applicable emergency supplies.
- Ensure your cell phone or other wireless device are fully charged.
- Visit the Translink or BC Government Road Report websites below for applicable updates.
- If you are unsure of driving conditions, use alternative transportation.
Helpful Website Links
What phone number do I call for more information?
KPU General Information at 604-599-2000
I'm an instructor, how do I cancel my class?
See Class Cancellation and Coverage for instructions.
What radio or TV news stations should I listen to?
Here are the key media outlets to monitor:
|AM Radio||FM Radio||Television|