What can you find in Career Connection?
- Full-time/part-time jobs: Off-campus jobs are posted to the system every day. Employers can post their opportunities for FREE! From an Accountant to a Zookeeper and everything in between, find it here.
- Co-operative Education: Interested in gaining paid work experience within your field of study? Apply today to have Co-op added to your program! Click here for more information.
- Volunteer: Adding volunteer experience can boost your resume. Look on Career Connection for opportunities with Career Day, New Student Orientation, the Leadership Conference and more!
- On-campus student opportunities: Student assistants and work study positions are available all year around. Click here to find out if you qualify.
- Information Sessions & Workshops: Need your photo taken for LinkedIn? Want to learn how to write a professional resume? Many other workshops can be found here.
- Mock Interview: From the comfort of your own home practice our custom interviews built around specific KPU programs. Listen to the question, record your answer, submit it to the system for feedback. Repeat.
- Career Advising: You're in a program and not sure what to do with it? Book an appointment to discuss your career options. (for help with course selection visit Advisor Connect)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact 604.599.2465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org