If you're looking for part-time, on-campus work while you're studying, two types of positions are available:
- Work Study Student Assistant
- Student Assistant
Work Study Student Assistant
Work Study is part-time on campus employment designed to assist students, who have already qualified for a student loan, with a regular source of income. In recognizing that students' first commitment is to their studies, these positions are flexible and offer students training and experience that will assist in further studies and eventual entrance into the workforce. This is a chance to gain valuable work experience, with an employer who is dedicated to both academic and career success. Over a dozen new Work Study positions will be rolled out in the summer on Career Connection for the fall and winter terms.
How to Qualify
- Must be a domestic student.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.0
- Must be approved for a student loan. For loan information, please contact Student Awards and Financial Assistance (604.599.2700 or email email@example.com)
- Must be a full time student, enrolled in 9 credits or more throughout the term.
How to Apply
- Log in to Career Connection, KPU's online job posting system.
- Go to the Job Postings tab. In the Job Type drop-down menu, select Work Study.
- Review the positions, and apply to those of interest by uploading your resume.
The application process is the same as for other types of employment. If you qualify for an interview, the Hiring Manager will contact you directly.
As a Student Assistant you will gain experience working in a variety of departments, similar to Work Study positions; but, you are not required to be approved for a student loan. Positions are available throughout the year.
How to Apply
- Log in to Career Connection.
- Click the Job Postings tab. In the Job Type drop-down menu, select Student Assistant.
- Apply to positions of interest by uploading your resume.
If you qualify for an interview, the Hiring Manager will contact you directly.
Contact Career Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.599.3051