Facebook for Business (LERN) - MMRK 9005
Find out what goes on behind the scenes on Facebook Pages and how to increase the chances that your message is seen and acted on. Discover new tools and proven techniques to increase business and expand your reach. Discuss how to adapt your marketing message for the Facebook platform and how to integrate Facebook across all marketing areas. This is an advanced class and assumes you have started a page on Facebook and have some basic knowledge of the platform. It includes the most current update Facebook has made to pages.
- Optimize Facebook's settings and features to improve branding and find-ability
- Learn how to use the Admin Panel and how to navigate around your Page as your Brand and as your Personal Profile.
- Discover applications and design strategy that are necessary to get the most out of your Page
- Learn how customized applications are developed and what they can do to increase business and fans
- Discuss case studies and update your Facebook marketing strategy to fit your business goals
- Understand the elements in the share bar and how to more effectively use them: status, photos, links, tagging, etc.
- Discover top sources for Page content that increases engagement and grows your fan base
- Develop your own editorial calendar and learn if a team approach to posting and responding will work
- Learn to analyze the content with Insights and analytics and discover what keeps people coming back to your page
- Learn how Facebook decides which of your messages makes it into your fan's timeline
- Discover why engagement is so critical and how to get your fans involved in promoting your business
- Understand how to effectively respond and moderate posts that are positive as well as negative
- Discuss critical social media policies and strategies to have in place so you don't get blocked or disabled or hated by your fans
- Learn how to use Facebook Advertising and decide if it will work for your business goals
- Discuss different types of promotions brands use to drive people to their Page
- Discover the various types of social plug-ins that will help you bring your Facebook message to a wider audience on the web
- Re-thinking your Facebook strategy now that you have gone through the class
- Create a professional development plan to continue learning once the class end
Oct 2-27, 2017
$319 + GST
CRN: Oct 80061
For more information about LERN click here