Take away the practical strategy and techniques for implementing a social strategy for your organization or business. Learn the top five considerations when starting a social network as well as tips to manage an online community. Discover how to create your own private social network using the Ning platform. Discuss the top tools to use to manage your social media life and build integration into your web site. See how Google Docs and Calendars work and how to use online video to further your business goals. Hear about mobile check-in applications and how companies are using coupon and deal sites. Get your company listed properly on a local search engines so more customers can find you. Discuss how web design has changed and get feedback on your website while discovering usability testing and user interface design. Finally, learn how to manage this influx of information created by the new media revolution. Develop a manageable work flow and get productivity tips to be more efficient. Learn what you might be doing wrong in social media as well as essential policies to have in place for your employees and company. See what trends are on the horizon and where your goals fit with those new trends.
- Running a Community and Creating Your Own Social Network Using Ning
- Online Communities and Creating Your Own Social Network with Ning
- Top 5 Considerations When Starting a Social Network
- What Goes into Build a Great Social Network
- What is an online community manager
- What is Ning and How to Use the Platform
- Examples of Companies Using Ning
- What Tools to Use for Your Organization
- What tools and platforms will help get content on the web
- Readings on top new tools to consider
- How to select which tool to use
- How video fits into online marketing
- Organizing and collaborating with Google products
- How to take advantage of mobile and local in applications and search
- Integrating Social Platforms into Your Web Site
- Discovering how web design has changed and what is needed for true integration
- Understanding elements on web sites that increase interaction, engagement, search engines findability
- Learn best practices for website usability and landing page design
- Discuss how your sites compare and generate next steps that will improve your business
- Developing a Manageable Work Flow: Time, Resources, Policies, and Trends
- Developing a Manageable Work Flow
- Time and Resources: How do you know where to spend your time?
- Target Social Media Influencers to Boost Traffic and Sales
- Is Your Company Ready for Social Media or Are They Holding You Back?
- Trends - What's Next or Are We Still Working on Last Year's Trends?
- Social Media Policies and Planning For A Crisis
Nov 6 - Dec 1, 2017
$259 + GST
For more information about LERN click here