- 100% refund of tuition and fees paid will be issued
- More than 1 week before the commencement of the course/program commences, you will receive a full refund less a 10% administration fee
- Less than 1 week before the commencement of a course/program, you will receive a full refund less 20% administration fee
- No refunds will be issued after classes begin
- Courses that have an asterisk (*) in their title are NOT refundable.
Continuing & Professional Studies programming not governed by the above policy:
- Will be determined and published before registration commences for each instance. Information regarding refunds will be published on our website.
- Refunds for academic courses approved by Senate are subject to policy C.39
- As per contractual agreement
Refund of Tuition and Other Fees Procedures:
Registration Term: Registration terms will be as follows:
Spring – January through April
Summer – May through August
Fall – September through December
*Programming not falling within these terms will have their refund dates listed prior to registration commencing
All LERN courses follow the Refund Policy noted above
- Refunds and penalties will be published on the Continuing & Professional Studies website prior to the commencement of a semester
- In general, students are entitled to a full refund or reduction of tuition and fees (less applicable administrative fees), if enrolment reductions occur on or before the last day prior to the start of classes
- Eligibility for a refund will be determined based on the effective date of a course or program deregistration
- Students registered in Continuous intake courses/programs will be subject to the same refund policy based on their start date.
- Refund cheques will normally be mailed within six (6) weeks after eligibility has been determined
- If a student has incurred an obligation to pay fees, but has not yet paid in full, the refundable amount is applied to reduce the outstanding balance.
- The minimum amount refunded will be $25.00.