Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
The CPIM program is recognized worldwide as the standard in production and inventory control. An APICS certification shows a commitment to the profession that leads to a sense of accomplishment, demonstrates value to an employer, enhances earning potential and provides a path to career advancement. The APICS CPIM program is divided into five process-oriented courses to provide participants with the best possible educational assessment and knowledge base.
This program is focused for those who are in the following career streams:
- Production and Inventory Management
- Operations and Manufacturing Supervision
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Materials Management
The complete program consists of 5 separate courses with respective external exams (note: additional cost will be required for each external exam). Participants will need to take 5 separate exams at a certified testing centre to obtain their professional designation.
Execution and Control of Operations - Coming soon
Strategic Management of Resources - Coming soon
For further information on this program please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) SMGT 9003
The APICS CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations. Since its launch in 2006, more than 16,000 professionals in 79 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation. To help prepare you for the CSCP exam, APICS has developed the CSCP Learning System. Based on the CSCP body of knowledge, the learning system is a comprehensive professional development and exam preparation program. It combines print materials with interactive online tools to deliver a customized learning experience.
APICS CSCP education and designation will help you:
- Master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, manufacturers and customers around the globe
- Acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- Understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- maximize your organization's ERP investments by millions of dollars
- Increase your professional value and secure your future.
CSCP (certified supply chain professional) is an intensive 14 week world class recognized program. Be advised this is an advanced study in supply chain. To obtain your certification an external exam (not included in pricing) will be need to be taken.
Instructor: Roberta McPhail
Additional course materials will need to be purchased from the instructor at the first class. This includes over 1000 pages of printed materials with a full online learning portal. $1045 cheque or cash-payable to “APICS Fraser Valley”
New Spring 2017 - Logistics, Transportation and Distribution Designation (CLTD)