Applications for Fall 2018 are now open! Deadline for application is March 1st, 2018
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Combine your creativity, technical and business skills with our Bachelor of Fashion Design and Technology program.
KPU's Bachelor of Design, Fashion and Technology program is noted for its industry focus and on formulating design solutions that are both creative and marketable for the global apparel economy. Since 2005, over 90% of graduates have successfully entered the apparel industry with qualifications and experience which enable them to quickly progress to supervisory positions, technical specialties, and to move into leadership roles.
- Click for (FASN) Program Details
- Click for Program Entrance Requirements
- Future Students Office: Next Steps and Application Process
Designer Spotlight (Wilson School of Design)
Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 4pm-7pm
Fashion & Technology: Portfolio Workshops
If you're looking for a little extra feedback on your portfolio pieces before you attend our portfolio review, attend one or more of our Portfolio Workshops to get you prepared!
January 27th, 2018 I 10am-2pm
Saturday, February 3, 2018 I 10am-2pm
Saturday, February 10, 2018 I 10am-2pm
For full event and other design info session information, please CLICK HERE
- Thursday, February 15, 2017, 1pm to 5pm
- Friday, February 16, 2017, 9am to 4pm
- Saturday, February 17, 2017, 9am to 3pm
- Thursday, March 22, 2017, 9am to 4pm
- Friday, March 23, 2017, 9am to 4pm
- Saturday, March 24, 2017, 9am to 3pm
- Thursday, April 26, 2017, 9am to 4pm
- Friday, April 27, 2017, 9am to 4pm
- Saturday, April 28, 2017, 9am to 3pm
Year End Event
We are incredibly excited for the 2018 year end event which will take place in our new Wilson School of Design, stay tuned for dates and details!