The Facilities Department’s Procedures and Practices provide specific and background information reflecting our commitment to provide quality services for the construction, operation, maintenance, and use of the university’s campuses.
These practices, intended to support the university’s mission and mandate, are:
- developed in consultation with the internal community.
- based on industry best practices and or meeting regulatory compliance.
- reflective of the available resources & needs of the current university environment.
To maintain current with an ever changing university environment, these procedures are subject to regular review with the possibility of new ones being added. The university community will be advised of any updates.
- Campus Operations: Key Control (formerly Policy F10)
- Campus Operations: Normal Operating Hours (formerly Policy F7)
- Lost and Found Property
- Operations: 5-Year Maintenance/Renovations Plan (formerly Policy F11)
- Unscheduled Campus Closure and/or Cancellation of Classes (formerly Policy F12)
- Use of University Facilities by External Groups
- Waste Management / Environment (formerly Policy F13)
- Posting Procedure