How do I become a registered nurse (RN) in BC?
- Apply for the National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS)
- Apply to the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
- You will need to give your NNAS Advisory Report to the CRNBC and open a file with them. This process has a fee.
- You will need to meet the specific English requirements set by the CRNBC and then pay the remainder of your fees.
- You may need to complete a Substantially Equivalent Competency Assessment
- CRNBC will also request a criminal record check and statutory declaration.