This Career & Volunteer Month is an excellent opportunity for you to meet with undergraduate and graduate students seeking part-time, full-time, internship and co-op positions in a variety of fields, including business, health sciences, social work, computer information systems, horticulture, nursing, fine arts, marketing, design and others.
- KPU SURREY: Tuesday, Sep. 26 11:00-4:00 PM
- KPU RICHMOND: Wednesday, Sep. 27 11:00-4:00 PM
- KPU LANGLEY: Thursday, Sep. 28 11:00-4:00 PM
- $100 for 2 people per day
- $5 each additional person
Come to two events and receive 20% off
Come to three events and get Langley for 50% off
Regular Registration Includes:
- 6 foot table and two chairs;
- Parking space;
- Complimentary brown bag lunch and refreshments ($5.00 per extra person);
- Advanced promotional material, including website and on-campus promotions.
- Internet access. Instruction on how to access the network and log-in details will be provided at Exhibitor Registration.
This is a great opportunity to meet employers looking for part-time talent, as well as an opportunity for you to network with employers. There will a variety of jobs employers attending from retail to food service.
How to Prepare:
- Attend workshops prior to the event to brush up on job related skills. Follow this LINK to read about the workshops and signup
- Bring business cards. If you do not currently have business cards, the Centre for Co-operative Education and Career & Volunteer Services offers a business card service. Come visit us in Main 136 right across from the Future Students Office.
- Dress professionally
- Bring multiple copies of your resume
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions regarding the GET READY, GET HIRED via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604-599-2465.