“The courses and faculty have allowed me to learn and grow in an environment I enjoy. They have also made it possible for me to pursue a career in a field I love.” Jacquie Faubert, 2008 Graduate
HORTICULTURE CITATION CPROGRAMS
Complete 5 - 6 courses and earn a university credential in as little as 8 months.
The courses in each citation credential are transferable to at least one Kwantlen Horticulture Diploma.
Enrol in a citation to:
• develop technical skills and knowledge
• apply technical knowledge to solve practical problems
• prepare for employment with an industry specialization
• develop critical thinking skills using industry specific problems
UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS An applicant must:
- meet the English proficiency requirement of a minimum of “ C+ ” grade in English 12, or English 12 First Peoples, or Technical Professional Communications 12, or Communications 12, or equivalent
- have graduated from a secondary school equivalent to British Columbia Grade 12, or be 19 years of age or older on the first day of classes
An applicant who does not meet any of the above admission criteria may appeal for admission as a Special Admission student to a specific program.
For a complete listing of all requirements that meet Kwantlen’s English Proficiency requirement, refer to the online calendar at kpu.ca/calendar/generalinfo/admission
Citations are based on courses currently offered in Horticulture Technology programs.
See Program Requirements for more details.
School of Horticulture
Kwantlen Polytechnic University