Student Satisfaction Surveys
Every other year, KPU conducts a Student Satisfaction Survey. KPU students are asked questions related to their selection of post-secondary institution, education plans at KPU, their course registration and educational experiences, satisfaction with services, as well as their background information (such as age).
Report of the Student Satisfaction Survey, October 2015 (New)
Rather than one comprehensive report, as was done in the past, a series of short research notes focused on specific themes were produced.
- Research Note 1 KPU Students & Diversity at KPU
- Research Note 2 Student Finances
- Research Note 3 Student Scheduling & Delivery Preferences
- Research Note 4 Course Planning, Registration & Transfer Credits
- Research Note 5 Students' Decision to Attend KPU
Previous Reports of the Student Satisfaction Survey
- Report of the Student Satisfaction Survey, October 2013
- Report of the Student Satisfaction Survey, October 2011
Student Housing Survey
Student Outcomes Surveys
Every year, KPU partners with the Ministry of Advanced Education and other colleges and universities in BC to survey students to gather feedback about their experience with KPU programs and to learn about their employment and education activities. The main findings are available from the BC Student Outcomes Dashboard.
For KPU Faculty and Administration, additional information is available through the office of Institutional Analysis and Planning. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.