What is an appointment?
Current students seeking assistance from an International Education Advisor and/or our International Education Advisor for China Partnerships (Fuyang & GDUFS) are welcome to make a 30-minute one-on-one appointment. We offer in-person appointments at Richmond or Surrey, and starting in January 2019, we will also be offering Skype and phone appointments! Students are encouraged to come well-prepared to their appointment. This includes preparing questions ahead of time and doing preliminary research on program requirements for their chosen educational goal.
How do I book an appointment?
To book an online appointment with the International Education Advisor:
- Go to advisorconnect.kpu.ca
- Enter your User Name (9-digit KPU student ID) and KPU Password to log in
- Click “Search Availability” under Student Options on the left
- Choose “International Student-Advising” under Center
(If you are a Partnership student, please select your Partnership)
- Choose your location, whether you would like to have an in-person appointment
at Surrey or Richmond, or a Skype or phone appointment
- Choose the date and time you want to meet
- Click “Search” and follow instructions on that page
- Choose a REASON for your advising appointment
You will receive a booking confirmation email in your @email.kpu.ca inbox.