About the Library
About the Library
Welcome Message from Todd Mundle, University Librarian
Welcome to the Coast Capital Savings Library at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. With libraries at each of Kwantlen's 4 campuses, the Library supports university programs and initiatives by providing access to a wealth of scholarly resources in electronic and print formats.
The Library is at the centre of academic learning and offers a wide range of services to help you achieve your learning goals. Librarians are available to offer expert assistance in teaching academic research skills and will provide general reference support or specialized-subject information services so you can locate what you need.
We are always looking to improve our Library services and encourage you to give us feedback by dropping by in person or through any of our other feedback options.
We continue to receive wonderful support from our donor community. Generous contributions have allowed us to expand our campus libraries and enhance our capacity to develop library collections. If you wish to donate to the Library please look at this brochure to review your options.
I invite you to continue to check out our website or come into one of our libraries to explore what we have to offer. We look forward to helping you meet your information and lifelong learning needs during the year! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-599-3400) or other library employees and we’ll be happy to get back to you.
Todd M. Mundle
- The Library is the heart of Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
- We support the Mission and Mandate of the University by providing streamlined access to a wealth of research resources.
- We teach our university community to discover, locate, evaluate and use research resources.
- Our welcoming physical and virtual spaces stimulate research, collaborative and individual study, and serve as intellectual and social gathering places.
- Our dedicated Library team delivers excellent services to support our dynamic learning environment.
- Our Library values innovative and collaborative partnerships with internal and external communities.
Our Library…Innovative, Collaborative, Inspiring
Kwantlen Polytechnic University is located in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. We have four campus locations: Cloverdale, Langley, Richmond and Surrey. There is a library at each campus. Kwantlen's four campus libraries provide a wide array of print and electronic resources, designed to assist students with course studies and to encourage self-directed research and learning. Library resources are available to students, staff and faculty, as well as to community borrowers.
The purpose of the Library is to enable students to learn more about the subjects that are formally taught at Kwantlen as well as to help our users learn more about library research skills and information literacy. To this end, the Library offers a variety of programs and services. No student graduates from Kwantlen without having had an opportunity to be trained in Library research techniques so important today.
Key Documents and Committees
Library Annual Reports
- Read the 2013/14 Annual Report online or open the pdf to print
- 2012/2013 Annual Report
- 2011/2012 Annual Report
- 2010/2011 Annual Report
- 2009/2010 Annual Report
- 2008/2009 Annual Report
- 2007 Annual Report
- 2017 Student Survey
- 2016 Employee Survey
- 2015 Student Survey
- 2014 Employee Survey
- 2013 Student Survey
- 2012 Employee Survey
- 2011 Student Survey
- 2010 Employee Survey
- 2009 Student Full Report
- 2009 Student Highlights
- 2008 Employee Full Report
- 2007 Student Full Report
- 2006 Employee Full Report