2017 FALL SEMESTER
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2017. The deadline to apply for Multipass exemption is September 19, but we encourage students to apply early as we will not be able to approve exemptions after KPU reaches it's 1% exemption limit, as set out in the agreement with Translink.
**For students studying in non-semester based programs, such as Trades programs, we accept applications on an ongoing basis. Your application deadline is the second Friday after the first day of your course(s).
- Don’t forget to include all necessary supporting documents. Applications will be considered incomplete until we have all supporting documents.
- Remember to check your provided KPU student email address for all communications regarding your application.
- Exemptions are approved on a semester-by-semester (or study period) basis. Please remember that you will need to apply for exemption each semester (or study period).
- If you plan on requesting for exemption in a given semester (or study period), DO NOT request/activate your U-Pass benefit for the semester (or study period). By activating the U-Pass benefit, you have committed yourself to the program for the entire semester (or study period) and we will not be able to approve your exemption.
- The number of exemptions that KPU can grant is limited contractually by Translink. Exemptions may not be granted to all eligible students in the event that exemption requests exceeds limits. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible.