2017 SUMMER SEMESTER
We are no longer accepting applications for categories 34D2, 34D3, and 34D4 for the Summer 2017 semester. KPU has reached its 1% exemption limit as set in the agreement between Translink, KPU, and KSA. For more information you can refer to the agreement: http://www.kusa.ca/multipass/documents/PSI_Standard_Form_U_Pass_Agreement_Signed_KPU_and_KSA.pdf
For categories 34A, 34B and 34C the application deadline is May 19, 2017.
**For students studying in non-semester based programs, such as Trades programs, we accept applications on an ongoing basis. Your application deadline is the second Friday after the first day of your course(s).
- Don’t forget to include all necessary supporting documents. Applications will be considered incomplete until we have all supporting documents.
- Remember to check your provided KPU student email address for all communications regarding your application.
- Exemptions are approved on a semester-by-semester (or study period) basis. Please remember that you will need to apply for exemption each semester (or study period).
- If you plan on requesting for exemption in a given semester (or study period), DO NOT request/activate your U-Pass benefit for the semester (or study period). By activating the U-Pass benefit, you have committed yourself to the program for the entire semester (or study period) and we will not be able to approve your exemption.
- The number of exemptions that KPU can grant is limited contractually by Translink. Exemptions may not be granted to all eligible students in the event that exemption requests exceeds limits. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible.