|November 13, 2018||Online Multipass Exemption applications open.|
|January 9, 2019||Deadline to submit an exemption application and all supporting documentation.|
Please ensure you pay for all of your tuition and fees, including the Multi-pass fees, by the Fee Payment Deadline to ensure you do not incur late penalties.
Students who are approved for an exemption, will have the charges reversed by the end of January.
Students in non-semester based programs, such as Trades programs, may submit applications on an ongoing basis. The application deadline is the second Friday after the first day of your course(s).
- Be sure to include all necessary supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Check your KPU student email account for all communications regarding your exemption application.
- Exemptions cannot be considered once you activate your U-PASS benefit for the semester/study period.
- Exemption applications are accepted every semester within the stated timelines.
- You will need to apply for an exemption each semester/study period. Approvals are only applicable for one semester/study period.
The overall total of exemptions that KPU can grant is limited contractually by Translink. As such, in the event exemption requests exceed the allowable limit, not all eligible students may be granted the exemption. Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
For more information regarding the U-PASS benefit, please visit the KSA.
The exemption application for Spring 2019 is now closed.