The high quality of beers and brewers coming out of B.C.’s only brewing diploma program were recognized at the 2018 BC Beer Awards.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Since 2007, KPU and the KPU Alumni Association has recognized many deserving KPU alumni through the Alumni Awards Program.
A Kwantlen Polytechnic University alumna has been inducted into the
The way land can shape political identity is explored by a Kwantlen Polytechnic University instructor in her new book launched today (Oct. 15).
Discover the possibilities of a future career at Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Richmond Open House.