Two KPU Brewing students have released a signature beer called Kapoentje, which means ‘little rascal’ in Dutch. It is a Belgian Pale Ale brewed by soon-to-be...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
KPU will partner with a range of community organizations to support a new anti-gang program in Surrey.
To help better understand reconciliation, decolonization and indigenization when it comes to sexuality, Kwantlen Polytechnic University is hosting “Medicine in...
The Deepak Binning Foundation has established a $200,000 endowment fund for students at Kwantlen Polytechnic University. The funds will provide students with...
They have travelled the world and made a name for themselves. Now, three Kwantlen Polytechnic University alumni are coming back to the university to perform in...