Kwantlen Polytechnic University
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University is launching Canada’s third Zed Cred during
A group of Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) accounting students has become the first team from British Columbia to win a leading undergraduate accounting...
New educational opportunities are opening up for Indigenous high school students thanks to a partnership between the Verna J.
Are you curious about what’s behind the doors at Kwantlen Polytechnic University? On Saturday, February 9, KPU Surrey opens its doors to the public and future...