A search for natural alternative
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
For some it’s a hobby and for others it’s a passion. If you love beer and want to learn about how to brew it at home, the KPU Brewing Program is hosting a ‘...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University student Tawahum Justin Bige grew up urban Indigenous, not knowing much about his culture and background.
Cannabis legalization is more than just buying and selling legal marijuana. At Kwantlen Polytechnic University, one course delves into several different...
Kwantlen Polytechnic University expert Rajiv Jhangiani has presented at the United Nations on how open educational practices can support sustainable...