KPU student Rimi Afroze finally collects a degree, 21 years after intimidation in Bangladesh denied her the first opportunity.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Leadership in his profession, commitment to his community, and a passion to support access to higher education. These are the hallmarks of Ken Hahn’s legacy to...
Over 7,000 artists have shown their work in the Mind and Matter Gallery created for them more than 50 years ago by Mary Mikelson and her late husband Arnold.
KPU-Science World talk explores technology applications for wellness When it comes to wellness, well there are a lot of apps for that.
Food systems conference invites internationally-recognized experts and local community leaders to tackle a multi-pronged problem together.