Technical apparel design students from the Wilson School of Design at KPU are getting ready to showcase creations that can improve life for their wearers.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
Kwantlen Polytechnic University appliance service technology students will be practising on some of the most modern devices thanks to Bosch Home Appliances.
In the age of ‘alternative facts’, the scientific method is the best way of acquiring knowledge about our objective reality. This is what Dr.
Since 2017, the #MeToo movement has garnered greater awareness about sexual assault and sexual harassment.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s associate dean in the School of Business is one of “TD’s 10 Most Influential Hispanic Canadians”.