Poop, excrement, number two, human waste: no matter how you say it, this topic can be an embarrassing. And that poses a problem for our environment.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
One-billion women around the world continue to experience gender-based violence.
Explore the polytechnic possibilities of a post-secondary education at KPU Surrey’s annual open house.
Come with questions, come with Kleenex, but come prepared because these films were not made for passive viewing.
KPU is pleased to announce Dr. Rajiv Jhangiani's appointment as Special Advisor to the Provost on Open Education. Dr. Jhangiani is a faculty member in the...