Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s achievements in decreasing energy consumption and supporting more sustainable travel have seen it named one of Canada’s...
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
A love of science is bringing Surrey and Delta students in grades 7 through 12 together to present and showcase their discoveries at the South Fraser Regional...
KPU students are pushing the boundaries of fashion. This week, 32 emerging designers set to graduate from the Wilson School of Design at Kwantlen Polytechnic...
This is the third year in a row, a KPU student ha
Trades and technology students at Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) will soon be working with new industry-grade equipment thanks to $500,000 from the B.C...