Steps to pay with credit cards through Online Self-Service
- Log in to Online Self-Service;
- Select Registration and then Pay your Registration Fees & Tuition menu options;
- Select the term;
- When offered a choice between credit card and Interac® Online, choose the credit card option;
- Once successful payment is made, the system will provide a reference number. Print the page or write-down the reference number. This information will be required in the case of missing or incorrectly processed payments;
- Check your Account Summary by Term from the Registration menu to confirm your payment was received and your account balance is correct (processing is immediate). For any questions on your account balance, contact Accounts Receivable.
IF PAYMENT IS DECLINED, the system will indicate that payment has been declined. Please do the following:
- Verify your available credit card balance; payment should not be more than your available credit balance;
- If available credit balance is sufficient, repeat all steps again;
- If still denied, please contact Accounts Receivable for assistance at (604) 599-2057 or (604) 599-2242 between 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday, except statutory holidays and other campus closure dates.
Paying with a credit card in person
Domestic students may make in-person payments for selected fees, such as deposits, transcript requests and testing, using a credit card (Mastercard, Diners Club, Discover, American Express - Visa is not accepted). Tuition payments in person using a credit card are not accepted.
International students may make payments for all fees, including tuition fees, with a credit card. Please verify that your credit card and daily limit is valid in Canada.
Please note that KPU does not accept telephone credit card payments.