Skip to main content
KPU Surrey Campus

You are here

How to: Passport to Education


The Passport to Education program is now phased out, however students who have already received Passport to Education stamps will continue to be able to redeem them toward tuition until the expiry date stated on the stamps.

Submit the Passport to Education IN PERSON ONLY, to any of the four KPU campuses.

For amounts of $500 or over, Social Insurance Number of the student must be provided. A T4A (Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity and Other Income) tax slip will be issued for the amount paid by Passport to Education in February of the following year for inclusion on the student’s income tax return.

If the Passport to Education total amount is in excess of student’s account balance, a refund cheque will be mailed about four weeks after the start of classes.