Use online banking to pay deposits, tuition and fees - the same way you pay your mobile phone bill! Just follow the instructions below...
- Go to your personal banking web site;
- Set-up or add payee (Kwantlen Polytechnic University):
- type in and search “Kwantlen”
- choose “Kwantlen Polytechnic University” from the options shown
- use your Student ID as the account number. When paying for multiple students, separate payments for each student must be made.
Payee set-up is only required the first time payment is made for each student.
- To make a payment, choose the appropriate Kwantlen Polytechnic University payee from the list of payees set up for the bank account.
- On the payee line for Kwantlen Polytechnic University, insert the amount of payment and select the date payment is to be withdrawn.
To ensure that your payment is received on time, please have the payment withdrawn at least 3 days before deadline.
- Once successful payment is processed, the system will provide a reference number. Print the page or write-down the reference number. This information will be required in the case of missing or incorrectly processed payments.
- Wait one business day, and check your Account Summary by Term from the Student Registration menu in your Online Self-Service account to confirm your payment was received and your account balance is correct. Contact Accounts Receivable for assistance.
IF YOUR PAYMENT IS DECLINED, please do the following:
- Verify the bank account balance; payment should not be more than your bank account balance;
- If the bank account balance is sufficient, do steps 2 to 5 again;
- If still denied, please contact your bank for assistance.