To use telephone banking at your bank to pay your deposit, tuition and fees, follow the instructions below...
- Call the telephone number on the back of your ATM bank card;
- Set up Kwantlen Polytechnic University as a payee by following prompts on telephone banking or set up with online banking
Once you have set-up Kwantlen Polytechnic University as payee in your personal banking, you can do your telephone banking to do the payment;
- Select make a payment from the telephone menu;
- You will be prompted with questions on what you want to do;
- Respond to the questions accordingly to do your payment; use your student ID number as the account number if requested.
- Once the payment has been made, a reference number will be provided. Write this down for future reference. This information will be required in the case of missing or incorrectly processed payments.