All student-led events are approved and facilitated by Student Services. We assist with booking space, promotions, and coordinating furniture and equipment. We will liaise with Facilities and Security on your behalf.
To book a space, please follow these steps:
- Submit an Application for a Student Event form
- Receive confirmation report from firstname.lastname@example.org listing your reservation number
- Complete Setup Request form, if needed (required for conference centres and public spaces)
- Provide your reservation number in the Setup Request form
- Receive a setup confirmation email listing your Setup Request number
- Save reservation number and setup request number to make adjustments to your booking/setup in future
Campus space is in high demand and often booked well in advance. We recommend submitting your space application at least 4 weeks in advance of the date of your event and cannot guarantee availability. Please note that requests are subject to blackout dates for major University events such as Convocation and Orientation.
Revise My Booking
- Retrieve the booking’s ASTRA reservation number (can be found on confirmation report)
- Email the following to email@example.com:
- Reservation number
- Revision details (e.g. date, time, room)
Space is available on all four campuses. This includes tabling in Courtyards/Atriums, classrooms, meeting rooms, and Conference Centres. These spaces book up quickly, sometimes before the semester even begins! Be sure to request a space for your event sooner than later.
If you are not sure of what room you want, we can help you find the right one.
KSA Birch Space
The newly-renovated KSA Birch Space at KPU Surrey has a large multipurpose room (Birch 250) and a small meeting room (Birch 260) that can be booked for meetings and events. The rooms are usually unlocked during the day and are free to use during the open time slots on the calendar.
To request a booking, please contact the KSA Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
For help getting around campus, find your location on a campus map -