Wondering about how to increase student engagement in your classroom? Struggling to successfully engage a diverse community of students? Interested in expanding your pedagogical toolbox?
Teaching & Learning Commons
Welcome to the Teaching & Learning Commons! This website serves as a hub for teaching and learning related resources, professional development opportunities and highlights of KPU's faculty, instructors and educators, as well as our students' experiences. To read about current news and opportunities or contribute your news stories, teaching tips, resources, etc. go to "Community Contributions/News" at the top right.
- A New Generation of Learners…How do We Teach Them?
- 2018 D2L Innovation Award in Teaching and Learning
- Scholarly Inquiry Grants: Application deadlines Feb. 1 & May 1
- Call for Proposals: KPU’s 2nd Symposium for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship & Research
- 2018 BCTLC Festival of Learning – Call for Proposals Deadline Extended!
- Call for Presenters Teaching with Pizzazz 2018 – Building Communities in Higher Education
- Great Web Literacy Resource
- 2018/19 Teaching Fellows Appointed!
- Call for KPU Teaching Fellows & OER Grants now available
- Scholarly Inquiry Grant Deadline Approaching! – October 1, 2017
Do you have students in your classroom asking for or using test accommodations? Do you ever wonder...
We will be upgrading to a new version of Moodle for the summer 2018 semester.