Teaching & Learning Commons
Welcome to the Teaching & Learning Commons! Over time, this website will serve as a hub for teaching and learning related resources, professional development opportunities and highlights of KPU's faculty, instructors and educators, as well as our students' experiences. To read about current news and opportunities or contribute your news stories, teaching tips, resources, etc. go to "Community Contributions/News" at the top right.
- A New Perspective on Exams: Congratulations to KPU’s School of Horticulture Landscape Students!
- The Second Pan-Canadian Conference on Universal Design for Learning
- New Resource on Open Education
- Pedagogical Ailments Common in Undergraduate Systems
- Upcoming External Conferences, Workshops & Events
- Teaching with Pizzazz! Easy eLearning Strategies
- Scholarly Inquiry Grants (SIGs) now available!
- Digital Pedagogy Lab Vancouver
- Invitation to Scholarly Activity Committee
- Call for Proposals for KPU’s 1st Symposium on Teaching, Learning, Scholarship & Research