http://www.kpu.ca/intercultural-teaching-pd-kpu-faculty-registrationThis three-day program will provide
Teaching and Learning
Teaching & Learning Commons
This website is stewarded by the Teaching & Learning Commons which serves as a catalyst, collaborator, connector, communicator and coordinator for teaching, learning and scholarship at KPU.
Find professional development opportunities, get the latest news and tips, share your own updates and experiences, read others' experiences, and get the details about exciting initiatives for KPU educators that are underway.
Scholarship, Funding, Awards & Leadership
Scholarly Inquiry Grants (SIGs)
Want to try a new approach, learning technology, tools in your field, etc., in your teaching and to observe the results? Need a research assistant to help you with the literature review, data collection and analyzing the data? Need some funds to present your inquiry project? Apply for a Scholarly Inquiry Grant (SIG) for up to $2k to innovate and inform your teaching practice. Grants are available 3x a year. Next Deadline: Feb 15 | Info
Award, Funding and Leadership Opportunities
Additional opportunities for KPU educators are listed on the T&L Scholarship, Funding and Awards page.
Community Contributions & News
- Symposium 2018 Event Registration
- Open Learning | Nominate a colleague at your Institution for Awards for Excellence in Open Education.
- Upcoming Deadlines for KPU Scholarship, Funding & Awards
- Reflections on the Festival of Learning
- Festival of Learning – Not just another conference: Reflections of a jaded conference attendee