To book a KPU placement test, please visit the Student Enrolment Services office, on any of our four campuses. Students must book their test in person as testing cannot be booked over the telephone or the internet. Photo identification is required for all transactions at the Student Enrolment Services office. Acceptable forms of payment include: cash, credit card, debit, cheque or money order (payable to Kwantlen Polytechnic University). Upon payment, you will receive an official receipt and an information sheet, which you will be required to bring to your scheduled testing session.
- If you are currently registered in a course at KPU, you cannot write a placement test to qualify for admission into a course for which the course you are taking is a prerequisite.
- You must go to the Student Enrolment Services office to book, cancel or reschedule your test date.
- Students are encouraged to book their test as early as possible (4-6 weeks in advance, as testing sessions fill quickly.
The following tests are booked in-person through Student Enrolment Services:
Please remember to bring Picture ID to book your test.
- English Placement Test (EPT)
- Math Placement Test (MPT)
- English as a Second Language Testing (Accuplacer ELST and KIST)
- ACP Personalized English Testing
- Academic and Career Preparation (ACP) Math Testing
- Trades/Vocational Tests (Reading/Vocabulary/Writing & Vocational Math)
- Drafting (CADD) Tests (English Placement Test & Drafting Math)
To book an appointment with the ACA Advisor, please visit Advisor Connect http://www.kpu.ca/advising/advisor-connect
These additional services can be booked through Assessment & Testing Services:
- Typing tests (offered at the Surrey Campus only - by appointment)
- Invigilations (or proctoring) for other institutions (offered at the Surrey campus only - by appointment)
Assessment and Testing Services: "Opening Doors to Student Success"