Appliance Servicing: Certificate
- A nine month program designed to prepare students for employment in the appliance service industry
- Learn to diagnose and repair major and small household appliance faults through customer consultation, checking controls, reading schematic diagrams and working with hand tools.
- Prepare to write the BC Provincial "C" Gas Certificate
- Participate in a work experience practicum with current industry technicians
- Eligible for Level 1, 2, and 3 of Appliance Service Technician Apprenticeship in-school technical training and 525 work-based hours
- Appliance Service is a Red Seal trade
Upon completion of the program students will be eligible to write the Certificate of Completion (COC) and the Red Seal Inter-provincial examination. The Red Seal endorsement will be awarded upon completion of 7200 work-based training hours and is recognized in all jurisdictions across Canada.
Additional information is available from our program website at: www.kpu.ca/trades/appliance-servicing.
For more information and program details visit http://kpu.ca/trades.