The Online Study Guide offers an introduction to the subjects covered in the first year of millwright apprenticeship training.
If you are an immigrant with trades experience:
- you can try the quizzes to compare your knowledge with millwright training
- you can find resources with the information that you need to study
- you can learn vocabulary used in the millwright trade
If you are training for the millwright trade or a related trade:
- you can learn about tools and equipment used by trades related to millwright
- you can try the quizzes to assess your knowledge on topics such as Safety
- you can learn terms and concepts related to the millwright trade
The Study Guide can be found at http://onlinelearning.kpu.ca/course/view.php?id=22.
For further information please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.