Are you a non-profit organization that is interested in promoting your volunteer opportunities? KPU's Volunteer Expo, our annual showcase of volunteer opportunities in the community, is a great place to recruit! This event is held in September of each year. At the KPU Volunteer Expo, you can:
- Speak with students, staff, faculty, and community members in-person
- Find out more about what's going on at KPU and how you might partner with us
Thank you for your interest in KPU's Volunteer Expo. Application will start June 18, 2019.
Interested in being added to our communications list? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
KPU RICHMOND CAMPUS:
Tuesday, September 19, 2018
11:00 AM -3:00 PM
KPU LANGLEY CAMPUS:
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
KPU SURREY CAMPUS:
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
11:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Fee per campus for one booth attendant: $20 | Fee per campus for two booth attendants: $25
- Fee includes hyperlinked organization on web, table, linen, brown bag lunch, and parking pass.
HERE ARE SOME OTHER WAYS TO ENGAGE KPU STUDENTS:
- Service Learning Classes integrate voluntary, unpaid community service that addresses community needs into a credit-bearing course.
- Practicums involve work experience under the supervision of an experienced registered or licensed professional in any discipline that requires practice-based work experience for professional licensure or certification. Practicums are generally unpaid, and, as the work is done in a supervised setting, students do not have their own workload/caseload.
- Co-operative Education consists of alternating academic and paid work terms that provide experience in a workplace setting related to the student’s field of study.
- Applied Research engages students in research that deals with community-driven, or workplace-related issues.
- You can post your paid employment opportunities on Career Connection, our online job posting board, free of charge.