How do I post my volunteer opportunities for KPU Students?
KPU uses a system called Career Connection which is free for organizations to use and promote their opportunities to KPU students. Once your registration is complete, you can submit a posting for up to 2 months. If you need assistance, you are more than welcome to contact us for help at email@example.com
- Go to the Career Connection login page: https://kpu-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Click Register.
- Fill out the form with your company information. Fields marked with a red asterisks are required.
- Click Submit. Within one working day, you will receive a welcome email with a link to set your password.
- NOTE: If you have not received this email, check your junk folder, as system messages sometimes end up landing there.
- In the email, click Set your Password.
- Enter your new password and click Save.
- In the form, complete the fields marked with a red asterisk and click Submit.
To post a Volunteer Opportunity on Career Connection:
- If you haven’t logged in to Career Connection already, log in here: https://kpu-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- In the top navigation bar, click Job Postings; or, in the list of shortcuts on the right hand side, click Post a Job.
- Click Add New.
- Select Post to this School Only.
- Complete the form with your job posting information.