As a KPU credential holders, you automatically become part of a growing community of over 55,000 alumni. With such a vast membership, KPUAA has the buying power to negotiate valuable discounts for its alumni on a variety of interesting products and services.
This program is in its early stages, but as it develops, be sure to check back regularly to see the latest opportunities KPUAA has negotiated on your behalf.
Employers are always looking for KPU talent. Over 200 jobs are posted monthly with free professional development workshops and networking opportunities on KPU’s online job posting system for alumni and students on Career Connection. If you would like access to Career Connection, email your contact information and student number to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kpu.ca/careers for details.
Benefits and rewards
- Networking events and opportunities hosted by the alumni association
- Access to career services and online job posting system
- Lifelong library privileges
- Free access to the KPU fitness centre and discounted fitness programs
- 10% off regularly priced merchandise at our KPU bookstores (excluding text books)
- 25% off KPU conference & meeting room services
- Discounts at KPU's Cloverdale Campus Automotive Shop. To book an appointment, call 604-598-6113
- Discounted commercial printing through KPU's Print Services
- Discounts on various fellow alumni businesses
- Book your graduation photo session with Artona:
- At three different campus locations each spring (dates announced February each year),
- Anytime at Artona's downtown Vancouver studio,
- Drop in sessions for grads and their families at Spring and Fall Convocation.
Book your appointment online at Artona.com
- Purchase high-quality credential and graduation photo frames from Leader Frames. Frames will be available for purchase at Convocation; or order online at degreeframes.com, or by calling Leader Frames 24-hour order desk at 1.800.884.3199
- Save more with TD Insurance - As a trusted partner, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program is dedicated to helping Kwantlen Polytechnic University alumni get access to preferred rates on home, condo and renter’s insurance coverage.
Here are a few other ways your savings can add up:
- Installing an approved security system and/or smoke alarms on every level of your home
- Living in a recently built home
- Being claim-free for 5 years, or longer
TD Insurance is the leading direct response insurance group in Canada†, offering quality insurance products for over 65 years. From getting a quote to filing a claim, their knowledgeable advisors will help you find options that are right for you.
Plus, the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program helps support alumni and student activities. A win-win for you and your school.
†Ranks based on data available from OSFI, Insurers, Insurance Bureau of Canada, and Provincial Regulators, as at December 31, 2016.
For more information on benefits and rewards, please call the KPUAA office at 604-599-3137.