Contact Us

For program eligibility and transfer credit information, please contact:

First and Second Year students, please contact Central Advising 
Third and Fourth Year students (KPU or transferring in) please contact Arts Advising

For general inquiries:

Anne Lin
Department Administrative Assistant
Office: Surrey Cedar, 1055A
Phone: 604.599.3002

Dr Lisa Monchalin
Indigenous Community Justice Chair
Office: Room Main 3881-14 (Surrey)
Phone: 604.599.3445

For in-person assistance, please visit the Gathering Place located at Main 166 (Surrey)

Aboriginal Gathering Place Department Surrey Location Map