Contact Us

For program eligibility and transfer credit information, please contact:

First and Second Year students, please contact Central Advising 
Third and Fourth Year students (KPU or transferring in) please contact Arts Advising

For general Political Science inquiries:

Robin Curry
Department Administrative Assistant
Office: Room Fir 342 (Surrey)
Phone: 604.599.2851

Ross Michael Pink
Political Science Chair
Office: Room Fir 244 (Surrey)
Phone: 604.599.2864

For in-person assistance, please visit the Dean of Arts Office located at Arbutus 2110.

Dean's Office Surrey Location Map