Are you curious about university life? Not sure which program to apply to? How to acquire scholarships, grants, and bursaries?
Spend the day at one of our upcoming Open Houses to experience life at KPU and get your questions answered!
- Learn about admission requirements and how to apply to KPU
- Explore the potential scholarships and awards you can receive
- Enjoy live entertainment, interactive exhibits, and workshops
- Take a campus tour with one of our Student Recruitment Coordinators or Student Ambassadors
- Register and you'll enter to win awesome prizes!
Note - This event is only for counsellors'.
Please save the date for KPU's highly anticipated annual Counsellors' Conference! The event will be held on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 from 9:00am to 2:00pm at the KPU Surrey Campus Conference Centre.
Receive updates on KPU admission requirements and application processes, tailored specifically to the needs of high school counsellors. Connect with our faculty, staff, and current students to learn more about KPU programs and services.
If you have any questions or wish to register, please don't hesitate to contact your Student Recruitment Coordinator or the Future Students' Office at email@example.com or 604.599.3030
Want to learn what it's like to be a university student at KPU for a day?
- Attend mock workshops and lectures presented by KPU instructors
- Participate in a campus-wide Amazing Race to win cool KPU swag
- Speak with current students, faculty, and advisors
- Enjoy free pizza and snacks throughout the day
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.599.3030