Landscape Construction Labourer
Employer: North Western Property Maintenance
Job Level: Entry
Location: Langley, BC
Posting Date: May 03, 2021
Closing Date: Jul 31, 2021
As a leader in Landscape Construction, North Western Property Maintenance provides superior landscape services in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. With the company’s various divisions and experienced crews, NWPM is exceptionally qualified to handle any job in the landscape industry. Based in Surrey BC, we have successfully installed over 1000 synthetic grass projects and are equipped to handle any landscaping or hardscaping project. NWPM is growing exponentially and are looking for like-minded individuals with go-getter attitudes to join our team.
A landscape construction labourer’s role is to work in a team setting with a Foreman as your leader. You will be trained and instructed by your Foreman. A landscape construction labourer’s tasks and duties include operating gas-powered equipment, mobile equipment such as a skid steer, and both hand and power tools to install foundation and synthetic grass.
When you become a part of our team, we support you. This includes:
- Expedited training with opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Safety and training programs.
- Competitive wages.
- Extended health care coverage.
What you bring to the table:
- Able to work as a team, listen to instructions, be willing to learn.
- Adaptable, presentable, punctual and positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Physically fit and able to lift 50lbs repeatedly in diverse weather conditions.
- Drug free, valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- No experience needed. We hire based on attitude.
- Mobile equipment experience with skid steer and other power tools an asset.
- Ability to run machinery is plus!
- Post-secondary trades education an asset.
- Competitive hourly wage + medical and dental benefits.
- Steady work through the winter in our Salting and Plowing Division.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
Job Location: Langley
Company Website: https://nwsg.ca/
How to Apply: Please email resume to Andrea at:
Contact Name: Andrea Zogas
Contact Email: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Saturday, July 31, 2021