BC Pesticide Applicator Certification
Students will learn how to protect human health and minimize the risks to the environment when selecting and applying pesticides. They will study federal and provincial legislation and municipal bylaws that govern pesticide use in British Columbia. Students will learn how pesticides are registered, classified and labelled for legal use in Canada. They will identify components and calibration of pesticide application equipment and perform related calculations. Students will write the BC Ministry of Environment Pesticide Applicator examination upon course completion. Students must achieve a 1 year BC Provincial Pesticide Applicator Certification to pass this course.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR STUDY KIT FOR THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS
Students must have their Ministry Study Materials for the first day of class. Please see the links below to order your study kit.
- STUDY MATERIALS - It is easiest to order study materials by telephone and pay by credit card. Call 1-800-282-7955 (or 250-952-4460 outside BC). If you have questions about the study materials or exam, call 250-356-0475
- Please view flyer HORT 1105 for fee and application details.
- Current dates and times are in: KPU's General Timetable, or
- PESTICIDE CERTIFICATION CATEGORIES
- Other Pesticide Certification Trainers in BC